We provide the following services for our clients:
- Communications services
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Policy and program development
- Policy and program review, research and evaluation
- The design and delivery of information and health campaigns
- Cultural competence
Our clients range from government, corporate and community, and we believe in the success and uniqueness of our approach. Bridging the gap between Indigenous peoples and the wider Australian community is fundamental to our philosophy and beliefs.
We have built a range of assets that contribute to our capability to deliver outstanding results for our clients. Our assets include:
- A team of ten full time and contract experts with extensive experience in communication, stakeholder engagement, policy, health, research and strategic advice.
- Well established relationships with Indigenous print, radio and on-line media channels including NITV/SBS.
- Our business has a strong foundation, we offer stability and consistency. We have three sister agencies (Cox Inall Communications, POP Agency and BWM with a combined pool of 70 staff) who provide resources related to communications, PR and ad campaigns.
- Extensive communications distribution channels, including:
- Aboriginal Medical Services and health services – Australia wide
- Aboriginal Mens Groups – Australia wide
- Aboriginal Financial Literacy Providers – Australia wide
- Major Land Councils – Australia wide
- Specialist Indigenous Media (including key contacts and Production company suppliers) – Australia wide
- Cancer, mental health, chronic disease and community health workers and centres
- Database of over 120 community based organisations, educational institutions, corporates and peak bodies delivering services and programs to Aboriginal people within the City of Sydney
- Influential Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander leaders (Sydney based and National)